It was great to see my parents, even though we didn't get to see them for long. The kids enjoyed playing with Grandma and Grandpa - who wouldn't?
We were down there for my cousin's wedding. It was fun to see the Camacho cousins - it's been a long time. The wedding was beautiful, waiting for the pictures outside the temple was challenging (Joshua was exhausted; yelling and screaming until he finally fell asleep in my arms, which are still sore from holding him for so long - he's huge!), and the reception was fun and challenging. They had a kids' area at the reception - Lissa was happy to sit in there and color, but Joshua wanted to run back and forth between that room and visiting us. Once the dancing started, everything was great. The kids were able to run around, scream, and act crazy and it was okay :) They really enjoyed the dancing. The poor kids were exhausted since they really hadn't been able to nap all day. They crashed when we got back to the hotel.
We weren't in Vegas long - we got up early on Saturday morning to drive home so we wouldn't miss the BYU v. Utah game. I'm glad we made it - although there were several moments during the game where I was wondering if it had been worth it. Fortunately, the Cougars pulled off a win.
I was a horrible picture taker in Vegas. I only got one picture, but it's a cutie:
No comments:
Post a Comment