Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Opus 266 - Funny Talking Kids

I know, I know, I'm WAY behind in blogging. I just haven't had time. I don't really have time now, but there a couple of things I don't want to forget, so I'm quickly posting them.

1. The other morning, as I was getting ready to go to work, I heard Joshua waking up. He wiggled around a little bit, then I heard him say, "Cars..... Speed..... Truck..... Vrroom, vrroom....." Cracked me up. He's definitely all boy!

2. The JPMA has now decided that the kids' cribs ARE safe to sleep in. Once we heard this, we decided to put the kids back in their cribs. Not only because they aren't sleeping as well (since they get out and run around so much), but also because Joshua has been pinning down Lissa and biting her. The poor girl has massive teeth marks all over her little body :( So we put their cribs back together. I was a little nervous that they would scream and yell because they were confined again. When we put Lissa in for the first time she looked around, started crying, and said, "I stuck! I stuck!" We tried not to laugh as we said, "Yes Lissa, you are stuck and you're not getting out." Fortunately, the crying didn't last long and they're back to their old selves - sleeping like angels! I love cribs!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Emily! I found your blog and I'll be watching for new posts! I love your "symphony" theme - soooo fun! And your kids are darling! Great to be in touch with ya!

    ReplyDelete

Lissa Smith Look-alike Meter

Joshua Smith Look-alike Meter