Saturday, February 13, 2010

Opus 269 - Cocoa Party

One of Lissa's Christmas presents was a tea set (we call it her cocoa set since Mama loves hot chocolate). Lissa likes it, but gets bored with the pretend play fairly quickly... I can just hear her thinking, "There's no real cocoa in here! Lame!" Joshua, on the other hand, is really good at pretend play. He loves to play with the cocoa set. I can just see my brothers dying as they read this. Never fear, he has not become all girl. As a matter of fact, the other day he had a cocoa party for his cars - LOL!! I suppose that's one of the hazards of having a twin sister.






2 comments:

  1. I love the cocoa party for the cars! That's so fun! Super cute kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. Our 4-year-old Joey recently played "house" with all his cars. The garage was the house and of course all the cars were the people. Boys find fun and creative ways to be boys!

    ReplyDelete

Lissa Smith Look-alike Meter

Joshua Smith Look-alike Meter