Another "get out of the cool weather" activity we tried was bowling. Lissa and Joshua have little bowling pins and balls that they love top lay with and they like to watch us play bowling on the Wii, so we figured they would enjoy bowling. We hit that one right on the nail! They absolutely loved bowling and keep asking us to go again. Grandma was brave and came along. I love how easy it is to bowl with kids these days. It's amazing how you can just tell the computer which people get bumpers and they come right up when it's that person's turn! The disability ramp was a major help!
Joshua taking a turn



Lissa showing off her form



Grandma

Don't they look so happy?

Okay, I have to tell you that we are not good bowlers. I'm the only one that broke 100 and I scored exactly that - 100. Joshua, yes Joshua, came in 2nd place! Oh man, we need some practice!
No comments:
Post a Comment