Jason was studying for finals during Spring Break, so one morning I decided to give him some quiet time. I took the kids and went to IHOP for breakfast, followed by a round of mini-golf at Trafalga.*
Lissa and Joshua had great fun sorting the sugar packets.
They're big-time cheaters when they play mini-golf. They usually hit the ball once, pick it up, put it right next to hole and hit it in. It doesn't matter - they're having fun :)
*We purchased the Utah County pass of all passes this year. It includes unlimited fun at Trafalga and Seven Peaks, plus free tickets to all Owlz (minor league baseball) and Flash (D league basketball) games.
Looks like you had a very fun spring break! Are you out for summer now? I'm trying to finally catch up on my blogging now that I am. ... Just made myself a list... 9 things I want to blog about... 1 a day and I"ll be caught up in about a week (but with it being summer, I may have added 3 more things to blog about by then!) :) Enjoy your time with your kids...they grow up way too fast! They are so cute!
ReplyDeleteJenny Panameno