Mother's Day was mostly a typical Sunday for me. Jason had to be at the church early (as usual) and I had to talk in church. I didn't think it was too nice to ask a mother to talk on Mother's Day. I'm not a big fan of talking in church. I have no problem talking to large groups of students or to their parents at concerts, but I get pretty nervous in church.
After church we went to Jason's parents' house to celebrate Mother's Day with his mom. It's always nice to visit with Jason's family. I also got to talk to my mom who was in Seattle helping my sister.*
The kids' colored flower pots for me at Denise's (daycare). These are my very first Mother's Day presents from my kids :)
*She was sitting on the roof of the house trying to get warm. Being the Phoenician she is, she was freezing in Seattle.
No comments:
Post a Comment