Saturday, August 8, 2009
Opus 229 - Update
I have quite a few posts that need to be done, but it may be awhile before I get to them. As many of you have heard, I have great news - I got a job! I'm the new band director at Springville High School. I got the call yesterday and will start working on Monday. Crazy! I have a ton to do before school starts in a week and a half and have a lot to figure out. This is a "half time" job - I use the quotes because it'll be more than half time since I'm doing marching and pep band outside of the regular school day. I teach every other day, which is nice. But it means I need to find someone to watch the kids for a few hours on the days that I teach since Jason leaves for work at 12:45 and I won't get home until 3:15ish. And then there's football and basketball games, concerts, festivals,... There's a lot of logictics to sort out and I'm already feeling crazy busy, but I'm sooooo glad to have a job that I don't care! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lissa Smith Look-alike Meter
Joshua Smith Look-alike Meter
MyHeritage: Family trees - Genealogy - Celebrities - Collage - Morph![]()
Hooray! And good luck finding someone to watch Lissa and Josh. Congrats on your job.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! That really is great!
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy for you! You will do a fabulous job! Music is more than full time whether that be 1/2 day or full day! You are such a talented teacher. They will be so lucky to have you directing their band program. Congratulations!
ReplyDelete