Friday, December 4, 2009

Opus 257 - Cars

Dear Disney/Pixar,

I am desperately trying to find a Lightning McQueen car for my almost 2 year old son for Christmas. Why do you not sell Lightning McQueen cars for 2 year old boys? Why are all of them for children 3 and older? You have got to know that there are little 2 year old boys all across the world who are in love with Lightning McQueen - why don't you make cars that are safe for them? I know, I know, you have the plush cars for those kids, but those cars can't move - they can't be pushed around like every little boy loves to do; so very uncool. Please, please, please make a Lightning McQueen car that is safe for a 2 year old... could you do that REALLY fast too??

Sincerely,

A Frustrated Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lissa Smith Look-alike Meter

Joshua Smith Look-alike Meter