Thursday, January 19, 2012

Opus 459 - BYU Football and LaVell Edwards Stadium

We took the kids to see LaVell Edwards Stadium one day in July. They loved seeing the big football field. They also loved running up and down the stairs.



Here are the kids all dressed up before the first football game. No, they don't go to games with us. They're not free and they wouldn't make it through the first half :)


And here they are in their Halloween costumes (I guess this counts as my Halloween post since this is the only Halloween picture I took).


Since I'm discussing Halloween, I'll mention that the kids LOVED Halloween. Their favorite part is going trick-or-treating at my school.*

*All of the faculty put bowls of candy outside of their door and then all of the faculty's children go trick-or-treating. Whenever we go to my school the kids ask if there is going to be candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lissa Smith Look-alike Meter

Joshua Smith Look-alike Meter