12 Things I Love About Lissa
1. You're adorable smile
2. You're little stubborn faces that make you look just like your Mama
3. How cute and tiny you are
4. The wonderful and creative noises you can make with your lips
5. The way you cross your ankles when you're sitting
6. Watching you "read" your books
7. When you're on your tummy and bounce your head up and down making Joshua laugh
8. Your silly little giggle
9. The way you dance to the Jeopardy! Think Music
10. Your cute, skinny, and long fingers and feet
11. How excited you get when the kitty is near
12. Your wonderful determination
12 Things I Love About Joshua
1. Your wonderful laugh
2. Your cute chubby hands and feet
3. Your funny (and very adorable) dance moves
4. Your cutie smile
5. How you get so exited when Daddy walks into the room
6. How you crawl over anything (and anyone) in your path
7. When you dance to the Jeopardy! Think Music
8. When you make your lips into a "fish face"
9. The way you like to click your tongue
10. The way you bounce like crazy
11. Watching you eat and eat (so different from when you were born!)
12. The way you love to shake everything you can
I love you Lissa and Joshua! You truly are the light of my life. I am so happy that you are my wonderful kids! Happy 1st Birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment