Thursday, March 19, 2009
Opus 126 - St. Patrick's Day
Although we didn't do anything too exciting to celebrate St. Patrick's Day, I did manage to remember to dress the kids in green :) As you can tell from the pictures, they are feeling MUCH better. I took them to the doctor on Monday and was told that they're pretty much done with the RSV thing. The doctor gave them a prescription for Albuterol to be used with a nebulizer so we can get the last of the "gunk" out of their lungs - it seems to be helping. Joshua only coughed a couple times last night and not for long. I think it's safe to say they're better! Horray!!! The weather has been beautiful this week so we've finally been able to get out of the house and take some walks. It's so much better than being couped up in the house with two sick one year olds! :)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lissa Smith Look-alike Meter
Joshua Smith Look-alike Meter
MyHeritage: Family trees - Genealogy - Celebrities - Collage - Morph![]()
No comments:
Post a Comment