The kids filled out brackets for this year's NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament. Yes, you read that right, they have their own brackets. I made flash cards with the names of each team, held up the names of the two teams playing, and they picked which one they thought would win (or which one they thought looked cooler...). It was highly scientific :) I won't go into too much detail, I'll just show you their Final Four and Championship predictions:
Lissa's Predictions
Final Four
Georgetown vs. Pittsburgh
Missouri vs. Robert Morris*
Championship Game
Georgetown vs. Robert Morris
Winner
Georgetown
Joshua's Predictions
Final Four
UC Santa Barbara vs. BYU**
Clemson vs. Duke
Championship Game
BYU vs. Clemson
Winner
BYU
*I love Robert Morris because it always reminds me of Rob "The Freight Train" Morris. Every time they're showing scores on the bottom line on ESPN, I'll see that Robert Morris won or lost and comment, "Oh yay! Rob Morris won!" or "So sad, Rob Morris lost." It's a silly little joke that Jason and I enjoy.
**Jason was a little disappointed that Lissa didn't even have BYU winning their first game, so he asked me to make sure Joshua picked BYU to win that game. I did that, but then I was careful to be very neutral as he picked between BYU and the other teams. Maybe the first round influence continued through the rest of the picks??
No comments:
Post a Comment