Sunday, August 29, 2010

Opus 359 - Day 2

Favorite Movie

Oh boy, here's another I can't narrow down to one:

A League of Their Own - I mostly like this one because it has one of my favorite songs (see previous post) and one of my favorite quotes (I guess you'll have to wait for the post on favorite quotes for that one!).

An American President - I don't know why I like it, I guess it's a girl thing :)

The Pirates of Penzance (the one with Kevin Kline, Linda Ronstadt and Angela Lansbury) - I was introduced to this in college, then conducted the pit orchestra when I was teaching HS band, and have used it as a cross-curriculum assignment with my students (studying parodies). Funny, funny, funny. If you haven't seen it, go find it!

Aladdin - This is my all time favorite Disney movie. I watched it a ton in high school (in Arizona). So much so that we could recite it from beginning to end. We did it during football games - our team was really, really bad. We were 0-10 my Junior year. So we had to entertain ourselves some how!

Anne of Green Gables/Avonlea - What girl doesn't love these?? We used to have Anne marathons and stay up all night watching these. I can't wait to get my little girl addicted too.

1 comment:

  1. Yea for Anne!! Danae, Adria and I are watching alllllll of it this weekend while Jeff and Andrew are away at scout camp. Yea!! So excited. :)

    ReplyDelete

Lissa Smith Look-alike Meter

Joshua Smith Look-alike Meter