Favorite Television Show
This one is much easier. I have two:
The West Wing - I just enjoy the drama :)
Jeopardy! - I learned to love Jeopardy! while we lived with my grandma when we first moved to Arizona (it was six months before we finally had our own house). Grandma loved Jeopardy! She always watched it. There was only one TV in her house, so it was Jeopardy! or nothing. I chose to watch it with her and got hooked. Ken Jennings is my hero. Not really, but I did love watching him. Grandma passed away just before he was on the show. She would've loved him. Actually, she was probably helping him out. I'm just like my grandma - I never miss an episode. The best part is that I feel like it helps me get smarter. You'd be surprised how much I've learned, and retained, from watching Jeopardy!
This will be fun to get to know you better too! Glad you are enjoying the randomness of my blog - I'm flattered you are doing the 30 day posts too. And I'll have to check out that Rosa Parks music - I don't know that one. Sounds amazing though!
ReplyDelete