Saturday, October 4, 2008

Opus 56 - Jason's Birthday

Yesterday was Jason's birthday. It turned out to be a great day for him. He has been working a lot of overtime the last two weeks, but he didn't have to yesterday. It was great for him to be home early and have more time with the family. Aunt Lissa made a great birthday cake (yummy German chocolate with a coconut/pecan icing for filling) which was so good! After we put the babies to bed, Jason & I went to Red Lobster for a late dinner (no, I did not eat seafood - I had chicken). This was only the second time we've gone out to eat without the babies. Although we missed them, we knew they were safely sleeping under Aunt Lissa's care. It was nice to have that time together. Thanks Lissa!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lissa Smith Look-alike Meter

Joshua Smith Look-alike Meter