I have issues with making pudding. No, this is not like my mom's former issues with jello (which I'm sure were greatly attributed having six kids running around the house) - my pudding comes out just fine. I have issues with the mess. Yes, that's right, the mess. You see, when I make pudding with my little hand mixer it splatters all over the place. I've tried to find a way to fix this problem, but I just can't seem to. After I got my Bosch I started making pudding with it, even though this means I have to clean a big bowl for a small amount of pudding. But that's easier than cleaning the counters, floor, etc., right?
I know several of you are sitting at your computers thinking, "Oh Emily, all you have to do is..." Never fear! I have finally come up with a solution! Today, as I was pondering my pudding dilemma, I looked at the blender to my Bosch and it hit me! Use the blender! Now why did I not think of this before? I tried it and it works like a charm!
So if there are any other poor souls struggling with the same problem out there... Try the blender! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment