Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Opus 58 - Feeling Sorry for Lissa

I'm really feeling sorry for Lissa right now. The poor girl is exhausted and just wants to sleep, but her brother doesn't seem to think that is important :) Joshua keeps making these loud, and very weird, noises he has recently discovered. Every so often poor Lissa just starts crying. I can just imagine what she's trying to say... "Joshua! Please stop! I want to sleep!" But I can't take Joshua out of the room because that is what he wants me to do. If I leave him in there, he'll eventually fall asleep. I just feel bad that little Lissa has to deal with it. Oh well, they'll both be asleep in due time and will be happy little babies after their nap :)

Since I'm talking about Lissa, I have to post these cute pictures of her eating her toes:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lissa Smith Look-alike Meter

Joshua Smith Look-alike Meter