Sunday, November 2, 2008

Opus 74 - Halloween Fun

Halloween was a busy day for us. We started the afternoon at a party hosted by the company Jason works for. We then went to the Ward Trunk-or-Treat, trick-or-treated at Jason's Mission President's house and our former Bishop's house, and ended the day at Grandma and Grandpa's house. Lissa and Joshua did a great job with all of the craziness and were really cute as Mickey & Minnie!

Lissa as Minnie Mouse

Joshua as Mickey Mouse

The Family
(No, Jason is not from the Blue Man Group - He's a Smurf!)

This kid would not smile for this picture -
I don't know where she got her stubbornness from!

Smiley Joshua

1 comment:

  1. That is the BIGGEST smurf I have ever seen. In fact, I'm rather inclined to think it's Gargamell dressed up to trick poor old Papa Smurf!

    Jenny in Oregon

    ReplyDelete

Lissa Smith Look-alike Meter

Joshua Smith Look-alike Meter