Now that Joshua is officially a mover, he is everywhere! He is very quickly showing me all of the places in the living room that I need to baby-proof. I think I'm almost there :) Here are some fun pics of him exploring underneath the exersaucer...
(This one is just for fun... I think he looks so cute!)
It'a amazing what they can get into once they start moving! And then they can pull up on things, and then the walking... If you are in the market for a gate I found one that I love. It works great for the stairs (with the uneven banister problems) and can open wide enough for hallways too- if you want to keep them in the family room or upstairs. It is also great because it doesn't have to screw into anything, and it is very easy to set up. You can totally try mine out for a test run if you want. It is called the Evenflo Soft and Wide Gate. It has a fabric panel that you can clean in the washer, and it is strong enough that my older kids can climb on and over it and it won't budge. And the little ones can see through it and it is really soft and won't scratch faces. There is also no way for them to get stuck in it since there are no bars.
It'a amazing what they can get into once they start moving! And then they can pull up on things, and then the walking... If you are in the market for a gate I found one that I love. It works great for the stairs (with the uneven banister problems) and can open wide enough for hallways too- if you want to keep them in the family room or upstairs. It is also great because it doesn't have to screw into anything, and it is very easy to set up. You can totally try mine out for a test run if you want. It is called the Evenflo Soft and Wide Gate. It has a fabric panel that you can clean in the washer, and it is strong enough that my older kids can climb on and over it and it won't budge. And the little ones can see through it and it is really soft and won't scratch faces. There is also no way for them to get stuck in it since there are no bars.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=3429360&sourceid=1500000000000003260330&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=3429360