Sunday, November 30, 2008

Opus 90 - Our Birthday Present For Mommy

Today is Mommy's birthday (we won't say which one...). We decided the best birthday present we could give her was to be really good in Church. I (Joshua) played with Daddy and Mommy for a little while then I fell asleep on Mommy's shoulder. I haven't done that in a REALLY long time, but I thought it would be a nice thing to do for Mommy on her special day. I even sucked my thumb. Mommy thinks it's really cute when I do that.

Now it's my turn Joshua. I (Lissa) played with my toys on my blanket for awhile, then I decided it would be fun to play with Aunt Lissa. She gave me treats and let me pull on her hair. She says I can pull really hard and it doesn't hurt her because Grandma Camacho used to pull on all of her girls' hair really hard when she would braid it for Circus. It was fun to play with Aunt Lissa. After awhile I got really tired so I fell asleep in Aunt Lissa's arms. Aunt Lissa says her arm got tired, but I don't know why - I'm the light baby!

After Sacrament meeting Mommy, Daddy, and Aunt Lissa took us home so we could finish our naps. Mommy & Daddy got to go back to Church while Aunt Lissa decorated Mommy's cake. They said they really enjoyed that but we don't understand why they would want to leave us for even a second!

Happy Birthday Mommy! We love you!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Emily! What nice babies you have :o) They must really love their Mommy!

    ReplyDelete

Lissa Smith Look-alike Meter

Joshua Smith Look-alike Meter