Monday, November 3, 2008

Opus 76 - One More Reason

I hate Daylight Savings. I know, awfully blunt. I'm sorry to all of those out there who love Daylight Savings (why, I will never understand), but I really, really, really, really dislike Daylight Savings. There are many reasons why I don't like it, including the fact that I grew up without Daylight Savings and we did just fine, thank you very much; but I won't get into that right now. However, I will tell you that I have added another reason to my list. These pictures describe it best:


2 comments:

  1. It is amazing one hour change affects the kids so much. Our day in Primary was SO crazy and we had to only blame it on 2 days after Halloween on top of Daylight Savings. I sure hope next week is better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been converted!! I am now not a fan of Daylight Savings. I fought for years after Emily and I were married ... having kids has changed my mind!

    ReplyDelete

Lissa Smith Look-alike Meter

Joshua Smith Look-alike Meter