Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Opus 97 - Snow!

It finally snowed for real out here. I love snow. Some people think I'm strange because of this, but I don't care because I love snow. Even driving to Payson for six winters hasn't ruined my love for snow.

Aunt Lissa and I took the kids out to experience their first snow. I realize this isn't really their first snow since it did snow while they were in the NICU and is has snowed a little here, but this is the first real snow that they can experience. As expected, they weren't too interested. Lissa is so cute when we take her out in the cold - she always gasps as if saying, "Oh my goodness! It's cold!" (She's a kid after her Grandma Camacho's heart.) We let them stand in the snow and feel it. It was cute to see their reaction to the cold stuff.

Getting ready for the snow:



Out in the snow:




1 comment:

  1. Your kids are so adorable! I would love to meet them! What fun to have snow. I always think I would love to live in it for a couple days but after a week it would get old with Emma going stir crazy.

    ReplyDelete

Lissa Smith Look-alike Meter

Joshua Smith Look-alike Meter