We took the kids to their very first parade this morning. We weren't sure how they'd do so we planned for a quick getaway. They made it through about half of the parade before they decided they were done. Not bad, all things considered. It rained for a little while, but we came prepared for that so we stayed dry. Joshua loved the music (danced and clapped every time a band came) and Lissa loved the balloons and horses (said "dee, dee, dee!" and pointed every time they passed). I didn't get many pictures because I was feeding them breakfast, then it rained, then we left. But I did manage to get a few and a
very short video of Joshua dancing to a band (I think it's Timpview, but I don't remember).
Joshua dancing to a band:

Lissa pointing to a balloon (Joshua's not yawning - he's talking)
No comments:
Post a Comment