Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Opus 202 - Story Time
We did it! We went to story time at the library and survived! The kids seemed interested enough most of the time (it helped that there were lots of people to watch). Joshua especially enjoyed the puppet show. Lissa enjoyed clapping. We did have to leave a couple minutes early because the kids were done, but I think 28 minutes of story time definitely counts as a successful trip. Maybe some day I'll be brave enough to let them get out of their stroller... (ugh, I can't imagine trying to chase after them at this age BY MYSELF! "Joshua, let's not climb into the puppet place... Lissa, please don't take all of the books off the shelf...")
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lissa Smith Look-alike Meter
Joshua Smith Look-alike Meter
MyHeritage: Family trees - Genealogy - Celebrities - Collage - Morph![]()
hahahaha. I love the last part.
ReplyDeletehooray for you! and lissa and josh.
ReplyDelete