Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Opus 208 - Random

The kids and I went to the library today to check out some new books. We got off the elevator and I hadn't even walked two feet before a lady said (quite loudly - I'm sure EVERYONE on that floor heard her), "Are they identical?" I continued walking, but politely and quietly replied, "They're a boy and a girl." She responded, "Are they twins?" (Um, didn't you already figure that out? You asked if they were identical!) "Yes," came my response - by this time I was several feet away. However, she continued with, "He's so much taller!" "Yes, he is," I replied, now a good 10 feet away. (Okay, once again, why did you ask if they were identical if you think he's so much taller that it's strange they'd be twins?? It's just not making sense to me.)

Random!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lissa Smith Look-alike Meter

Joshua Smith Look-alike Meter