I took the kids to the aquarium during spring break. They enjoy looking at the fish tanks in PetSmart, so I thought they'd enjoy the aquarium. However, on this particular day, they decided that they are afraid of fish. Every time I got them near the fish they'd say, "No fish! No fish!" Goofballs. They're favorite part was the little boat dock in the Utah section. They could have run around that thing for hours:
I love this look on Lissa's face! It's either a look of concentration as she tries to climb through, or a look of, "Mom!! What are you doing taking a picture right now?!"
After the aquarium we went to McDonald's so the kids could get more energy out at the "play place" (as they called it). Honestly, I think they liked that part better than the aquarium! LOL! I liked that there was a Toddler Zone - it made it much easier to keep track of the kids and it's neat that it's a musical toddler zone.
No comments:
Post a Comment