Monday, May 10, 2010

Opus 303 - Randomness


The last several months Lissa has become very interested in traffic lights. Every time she sees a red one she says, "Red stop!" Except it sounds like "Russia." Every time she sees a green one she says, "Green Go!" Except it sounds like "Gringo." I laugh every time and reply, "Yes, sweetie, you are a gringo." My kids crack me up on a regular basis.

Speaking of that, here of some pics of the kids after church yesterday. They insisted upon wearing their sunglasses during Sacrament meeting. As much as I would have preferred that they NOT wear them, the inevitable yelling and screaming from two two-year-olds is not what I wanted to deal with on Mother's Day. It's a miracle we convinced them to take them off for nursery.*



The kids have finally graduated to the "big table." They still sit in their high chairs, but with the tray off and arms up. It works great. They love sitting at the big table and I love sitting like a family :)




I love how their toes stick out form under the table cover.
(These are Lissa's toes.)

*Notice the pink paper purse that Lissa has her Kix in. I got it in Relief Society for our Visiting Teaching Conference (a great Mother's Day gift - the men took over all of our assignments and all of the women got to meet together). Lissa decided it was her pink purse. I quickly took out the chocolates and she put Kix in. Joshua kept asking for a blue one. I guess he thinks if Lissa gets a pink purse, he should get a blue one :) He ended up settling for a blue bowl instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lissa Smith Look-alike Meter

Joshua Smith Look-alike Meter