It's funny - I really expected Joshua to have a harder time on this trip, but as I write this it seems like I'm describing a lot more melt downs from Lissa, huh? Kids are funny that way, always keeping us on our toes and surprising us.
Despite the babies having their usual Sunday struggles, it was nice to meet people from Jason's old Ward. He really enjoyed seeing old friends.
After church, Jason drove us around the old neighborhood. It was nice to see his old house. Jason says the backyard is a lot smaller than he remembers it. I thought it looked like a very decent sized backyard though. We then went to the Wardle's house for dinner. Their daughter, Anna, was their with her husband and three daughters. It was nice to get to know the Wardles - they are a great family. Dinner was wonderful (despite the bees) and the company was great. The babies each got a very short nap in. We had to leave a little earilier than I think Jason wanted to, but the poor kids were losing it (again), so we headed out.
The kids were so tired when we got to our hotel! They had another great sleep night and we had another relaxing evening.
The volleyball court that Jason put in for his Eagle project
(with the church in the background).
It's too bad it hasn't been kept in good repair.
(with the church in the background).
It's too bad it hasn't been kept in good repair.

Jason's old house in Puyallup

Anna with Joshua

Tess

Lynn with Joshua
No comments:
Post a Comment