We enjoyed a great football game on Saturday. I was nervous that this was going to be a close game. I mean, we were playing UCLA, who is supposed to be a good team. But, it turned out to be a blowout. I couldn't believe how we kept scoring (even with our 2nd and 3rd string players in) and how they kept..., well, not scoring. It was a very enjoyable game.
We brought Lissa and Joshua again. We used the earphone things again and they worked great for Joshua. Lissa just doesn't seem to like them very much. It seems she would rather fall asleep to the roar of the crowd :) She struggled a little more than she did at the Washington game, but still did pretty well for a six month old!After the game, we went to Nicole's house for dinner with the cousins. Uncle Norma, Aunt JaNae, and Natalie were there with Phil and Jennie's kids. It's always great to see them! It was also fun to see Lon and his cute boys. It was good to see Nicole, Lynnette, Chris, and Kate. That little Kate is growing up! Steve and Joni were also there with their two kids so I finally got to meet my niece Erneke! I was supposed to go up to Clearfield to meet her awhile ago, but that was the day I ended up in the emergency room. I was so bummed that I missed out :( I didn't know Steve and Jonie were coming to dinner so it was a very pleasant surprise to see them! We also had the added pleasure of having Bethany and Matthew come to their first Utah Cousin Dinner. I hope they didn't mind hanging around the "old" people too much! As is always the case at Stevens Family Dinners, it was fun to see the family and enjoy everyone's company.
No comments:
Post a Comment