Friday, January 16, 2009

Opus 107 - Quiet Book

I finally took the time to make Lissa and Joshua a quiet book for Church. I've been meaning to do this for awhile, but I procrastinated - mostly because I knew they wouldn't be interested in it yet. But I think it's about that time that they may enjoy a quiet book so I made one. It's nothing fancy and it was really cheap to put together (about two bucks), but I think it'll be great for the kids. I got the idea from Shelly. I really want my kids to know all of their grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins. We see Jason's family at least once a month, so I know the kids will know that side of their family well. However, we hardly ever see my side of the family and I really want the kids to know that side of their family as well. So, taking the great idea from Shelly, I gathered pictures of both sides of the family (mine and Jason's) and put them in a small photo album (I used one we received as a wedding present - I finally found a use for it!). I'm very excited for the kids to start going through the album tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lissa Smith Look-alike Meter

Joshua Smith Look-alike Meter