Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Opus 193 - Our Favorite Movie
We have a great movie that teaches the kids sign language. It's from Baby Einstein. We first showed it to the kids awhile ago, but they weren't too interested. I decided to pull it out again the other day and the kids have fallen in LOVE with the movie. Oh my goodness, they love it. They just sit there enthralled. It's amazing. It makes it really easy to get them to sit still and drink their milk too :) I love that they're learning more sign and having fun too.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lissa Smith Look-alike Meter
Joshua Smith Look-alike Meter
MyHeritage: Family trees - Genealogy - Celebrities - Collage - Morph![]()
Have you ever seen "Signing Time" on PBS? I don't think it is on the air anymore, but Jessica LOVED it and I think she has all the episodes. You should ask her, I'm sure she'd love to share. :o)
ReplyDelete