We got great news yesterday afternoon! Joshua is finally wireless! ...and there was much rejoicing in the Smith household! He has the cutest little wireless face. As soon as he's up and going I'll try to get some pictures and post them. He tends to clam up for the camera so I can't guarantee a smile, but you'll still get to see his cutie face. We are so happy to have our little boy off of the monitors! Two wireless babies... wow!! We can't wait to have all of that junk out of our house for good :)
We did get some interesting news at the same time though. The NICU doctor said Joshua's heart rate is a little lower than normal. We have scheduled an appointment with the cardiologist (again) to see what's going on. When our doctor told me, she didn't seem especially worried, like it's something I need to stay up nights fretting about, so that's good. I'm going to try to not let it worry me. The next available appointment was Sept. 29th, so it'll be awhile before we figure this thing out. I'll keep you posted.
We have two wireless babies! We're so proud of our babies!
No comments:
Post a Comment