Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Opus 37 - Medical Update

For those of you who are wondering: I recently had a HIDA Scan done to determine how my gallbladder is doing. In this test they inject a die into you and watch it go through your system. Apparently, the die was barely coming out of my gallbladder, so it's dead :) Since we're leaving on vacation next week, and since removing my gallbladder is not an emergency, my doctor and I decided to postpone surgery until I get back. I will be meeting with the surgeon on September 12th. In the meantime, I get to enjoy a very low-fat diet.

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering what had happened with that- I am totally willing to come help with the 6:00 or 8:00 feddings while you are recovering. I can also come in the day when the older two kids are at school and I just have K home (between 12-3 pm). Just put me on the schedule and let me know when you need me!

    Have fun on your vacation- Seattle is cooler than here which is nice after our long, hot summer!

    ReplyDelete

Lissa Smith Look-alike Meter

Joshua Smith Look-alike Meter