Monday, August 25, 2008
Opus 36 1/2 - Formula Clarification
After getting some responses about my earlier post, I guess I should clarify the formula thing so you guys don't think we're wasting our hard earned money on the expensive formula :) Never fear, we use the Walmart formula - Lissa uses the regular milk based, but for some reason Joshua can only handle the lactose free Walmart formula. Both babies do great on Similac (milk based and soy - they both throw up massively on Enfamil and Costco brands and only Joshua can do the Nestle) so whenever we can get free samples we love it... it is much more convenient when they use the same formula. We use the Similac samples when we feed them outside of the home, it helps to not have to pack two kinds of formula. Besides, every sample can saves us a little bit of money :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lissa Smith Look-alike Meter
Joshua Smith Look-alike Meter
MyHeritage: Family trees - Genealogy - Celebrities - Collage - Morph![]()
Have you signed up for similac's coupons? At first you get pretty big discounts that make them fairly inexpensive. Nestle Good Start formula also sends coupons. For both Michelle and Ella, I could get a can of Nestle for about $1 once a month for the first 4-6 months. (That was enough for me; I was able to nurse and just supplement with formula.)
ReplyDelete