We have a particular sink in our house that gets clogged a lot. So much so that I have become quite the expert plumber. I usually have to unclog it every day. I have pulled numerous items from the sink's drain - everything from puzzle pieces to books to firemen to animals. My favorite is when I see the kids attempt to put a skillet or large toy ring down the drain. If you happen to own this particular brand of sink and ever need help getting something out, give me a call - I'd be glad to help!
Your babies are growing so fast. They are so adorable. I love the new pics. Where did you get them taken? They are beautiful.
ReplyDeleteSo are they into dumping anything in the toilet yet? So much fun!!!! Especially when they learn to flush it, cell phones, blocks, you name it, have all tried to travel down our toilet. Mom of all trades is what it comes down to when raising children. :)
Nope, no toilet problems yet... We only let them in the bathroom to brush their teeth and take a bath :)
ReplyDeleteWe got their pics taken at Sears - it was a great experience!