Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Opus 157 - Piano Playing

Aren't they amazing?? I especially like Lissa's percussion part.



Obviously, Lissa and Joshua aren't playing the stuff that you hear (although if you listen closely, you can hear their "parts"). That's one of the many things I love about my piano.* Since it's digital you can set it on demo and it'll just play. The kids can come up and "play," but it's not easily heard so all you hear is great piano music :)


*Other things I love about my piano:
-The fact that the keys are real, full length, piano keys (which isn't common with digital pianos) that still have the hammer action - they just strike a computer board instead of strings
-It sounds exactly like a non-digital piano; another uncommon feature (I usually forget it's digital because it sounds so amazing)
-The casing is beautiful
-LOVE the volume switch
-Because of a wonderful friend and the generosity of the owner of a local music store we were able to get it for a very good price



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lissa Smith Look-alike Meter

Joshua Smith Look-alike Meter