Monday, April 13, 2009

Opus 146 - Easter Baskets

Jason's family has a tradition of giving the kids Easter baskets. We decided to carry on the tradition, but in honor of my family's tradition of doing the non-religious Easter stuff on the Saturday before, we gave the kids their baskets on Saturday. It was quite the task to find stuff to give them since they don't eat chocolate or chewy stuff yet, but I did manage to come up with stuff they like (and that fit our budget):

I bet you'll never guess which one is Jason's :)


My little bookworm...

I'm afraid our Sunday didn't feel too "Eastery." Despite the fact that all four of us weren't feeling well, we did manage to get to Sacrament Meeting and enjoy two great speakers (okay, Jason and Lissa enjoyed the speakers. I heard some of it while I was in the hall with Joshua). We also had a wonderful Easter dinner with Jason's family. I always enjoy getting together with them. Unfortunately, I was in pretty bad shape by the time the evening ended. I thought I had woken up with a cold, but by the end of the night I had a fever and a massive migraine. Here's hoping we're all feeling better by this Saturday when we have the Smith Easter egg hunt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lissa Smith Look-alike Meter

Joshua Smith Look-alike Meter