Last Easter Lissa and Joshua were still in the NICU. The parent support group gave them little bunnies so we took a picture with the kids and their bunnies. The nurse told us we should take a picture the next Easter so we can see how much they've grown. So I attempted to get them to pose with their bunnies for a picture. Note to self: Not a good idea to try to get two one year olds to pose for a picture by yourself; get help next time.
It is amazing to see how much they've grown in the past year (and a little more since Easter was in March last year). I actually cried when I saw the two pictures - they seem so helpless and tiny in their 2008 picture and so big and strong in their year's picture. I say this a lot, but I'm very proud of my kiddos. They are my little miracles and I love them so much!


(they're obviously a lot more interested in the cell phone than the bunnies - so technology driven - LOL)
Wow, that is amazing! The little bunnies look so tiny now!
ReplyDelete