I know I've done a lot of posting today, but it's been such a great day! I have so much energy from the excitement! This is the last one, I promise!
We made up a new song for Joshua to sing (to the tune of Pinocchio's "I've Got No Strings"). We think it's cute, so we wanted to share it:
"I might have strings, and she has none.
But I don't care, `cause I have hair!"
(Although both babies don't have much hair, Joshua's has started to grow while Lissa's hasn't.)
Is there a reason why this is in webdings? I almost had to get out my Urim and Thummin, but then I realized I didn't have one. Luckily, I finally realized that I could use Word to translate it for me. I guess I will have to settle for Word until I get my own Urim and Thummin.
ReplyDeleteSorry :) It didn't show up as webdings for me. Is this better?
ReplyDeletehmmmm. no. It's still in webdings for me. Maybe it's my problem. Sigh.
ReplyDelete