
So we're having a classic Camacho family discussion: Who should be called the "Big" sibling?? As most of you know, Lissa was born first so she's technically Joshua's big sister and he's her little brother. On the other hand, as is very obvious from any pictures of the two, Joshua is definitely the bigger sibling. Therefore, he can be called Lissa's big brother, and she his little sister. Confusing? Yes. Ask any of my younger siblings, especially John. He likes to call me his little sister quite often. Can't blame him, I'm a good six inches shorter, but I'm still his big sister and he my little brother as far as I'm concerned! I think I've decided that I will constantly call Joshua Lissa's big brother and little brother, while calling Lissa Joshua's big sister and little sister. They can "fight" over when they're older :)
Since I'm the shortest one in my family, and third in line of 6, I just refer to my younger siblings as bigger. They are. But, I also refer to them as my younger siblings (and I'm there older sister) so as to not confuss anybody. I've pretty much had to do that since I was 6 (and my younger brother was 4). Plus, when they're about 10, Lissa will hit puberty first and be tall than Josh, and then a few years later, it would go the other way.
ReplyDelete