Thursday, July 10, 2008

Opus 5 - Now I Get It!

I'm a pretty lucky mother of twins - I really have good kids. They pretty much sleep through the night, they eat and nap well (on a very strict schedule), they hardly ever cry... I'm so lucky! People are always asking me how I survive with 4 month old twins at home and I just wonder what they're talking about. It's been so easy!

But now I get it. Yesterday was NOT a good day. It started at 2:30 AM and went with no break until 9:00 PM. The babies weren't sick, they were just very fussy. It wouldn't had been as bad if there was just one of them because each baby would calm down and sleep for an hour or two, but as soon as one calmed down, the next one got started. And of course there were times when both were crying. Phew, it was so exhausting! I now understand why people keep asking me how I survive. Thank goodness this is not a regular occurrence!

Yesterday made me so grateful for how great my babies are. It also made me grateful that the babies didn't wake up until 6:30 this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lissa Smith Look-alike Meter

Joshua Smith Look-alike Meter