Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Opus 8 - One Down, One to Go!

We have a wireless baby!!!!!!!! I got a call from our doctor telling us that Lissa's last two downloads have been normal so she is now off the oxygen and monitor!!! I can't even begin to express how extremely happy I am. I cried - my baby is finally like any other baby out there! Joshua should be off in a few weeks. His last download was normal, he just needs to have one more normal download before he can go off of everything. As long as he continues as he has, his next download should be perfect. I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. That IS exciting news! Way to go, Lissa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so easy to take that having a wireless baby for granted if you haven't gone through what you have!! I'm amazed you've handled it as well as you have. Congrats and good luck with #2!
    Jennie

    ReplyDelete

Lissa Smith Look-alike Meter

Joshua Smith Look-alike Meter