Monday, July 28, 2008

Opus 18 - Aunt Emily's Birthday Party

We went to Aunt Emily's birthday party on Saturday. It's always fun to get
together at Grandma and Grandpa's house! We BBQ'd, played on
Uncle Joel and Aunt Karen's Wii, had cake and ice cream, and watched Emily open her presents. Fun was had by all!


Almost all of the granddaughters (missing Danielle - we didn't realize it was most of the granddaughters until the picture was taken and the girls had dispersed; otherwise we would have put Danielle in!)


Alyssa & Lissa


Tyler & Nathan playing with the Wii


Jason, Joshua, Grandpa, and Ben are worn out!


Uncle Joel feeding Joshua


Aunt Emily & Lissa


Jason playing Guitar Hero

I played Guitar Hero as well. It was the first time for me and I'm embarrassed to say I only got 88% of the notes right. In my defense, I missed quite a few notes at the beginning when I was trying to help Jason find the camera and hadn't realized the game had started. Oh well, I'll redeem myself another time.


Allie & Joshua


Allie & Lissa




Grandpa & Lissa


Lissa exhausted

Joshua exhausted


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lissa Smith Look-alike Meter

Joshua Smith Look-alike Meter