It's been almost a week since Lissa went wireless, so I thought I'd share of the amazing things I've been able to do with her because she has no strings:
1. I walked around the house talking on the phone to my mom while holding Lissa
2. I took her to run errands, twice! And it was sooooo easy!
3. I gave her baths and I didn't have to turn off her monitor, take of her leads, unplug her monitor, try to keep the oxygen out of the water, put new leads on, plug her back in, and turn her monitor back on. Once again, so easy!
4. I didn't have to put her tendergrip tabs back on her cheek for her oxygen
5. I carried her around in her carseat at Church and it was like I was carrying nothing
6. I held Lissa while cooking
7. I put her in her bouncy (with the toys attached) from the top - I didn't have to go from the bottom, trying to avoid hitting her head with the toys
8. I changed MANY diapers and I didn't have to make sure the leads and oxygen cords came out of her onesie the right way, it was cake!
9. I put her in a dress WITHOUT a onesie underneath to help hold her cords in place!
10. I walked up and down the stairs holding Lissa without having to avoid cords so I wouldn't trip.
After this, you'll think everything is a breeze!
ReplyDelete