Something you are OCD about.
Oh man, where to begin?
- The kids' clothes need to put away in the dresser right - sorted by outfits.
- The eggs in the carton need to be symmetrical.
- The sippies need to have the right lids - no mix and matching.
- At school, the band chairs need to be in neat, symmetrical rows.
- I can't touch raw meat and I have to clean everything thing up having cooking with it. (If the fork that touched the raw chicken was put in the sink, the sink must be cleaned.)
- I'm a major germaphobic
- The kids' books need to be put on the shelf right - from tallest to shortest.
- All toys must go in their proper storage bin.
- All electrical outlets must have the child safety covers.
I think that's a good enough list for now, don't you? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment