Saturday, September 11, 2010

Opus 373 - Day 15

Your Dream House

Oh, do I dream about a new house far too often. I'm so ready to leave this little townhome. My dream house has the following:

- Garage (at least 2 car)
- Pantry
- Mater bath (at least 2 1/2 bathrooms overall)
- Backyard
- Basement
- 4 bedrooms
- Bigger kitchen (my current one is tiny)
- A real laundry room
- Storage, storage, storage
- A formal living room separate from the family room so I can teach lessons without having to worry that all of the kids' toys are cleaned up. The living room should also be far enough away from the kitchen that I also don't need to worry about having every single dish done before lessons.
- Formal Dining Room

This isn't too much to ask for, is it???

1 comment:

  1. That's all I ask, too. You just summed up my dream house. In fact I could even narrow it down if I had to to 4 bedrooms and a formal living room or else a play room so that the toys aren't always in the family room. Someone once came to my home and said, "You must feel like you run a day care with all of the toys out here all day." Yep.

    May all our dreams come true someday! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Lissa Smith Look-alike Meter

Joshua Smith Look-alike Meter