A Talent of Mine
Music is an obvious talent of mine. It came quite easy when I was younger, but when I got to college I discovered that I was horribly behind on my horn - it took many years of hard work to catch up. I'm good with pre-teens and teenagers, especially those in junior high. I don't know what it is I do or say, but they're always laughing and having a good time in my class. I'm not trying to be funny, but I guess I'm funny to kids that age. It's very helpful - the kids are quick to respond to me and we're able to accomplish a lot because they like and trust me.
I'm also quite good at putting a Cheerio on my nose, sticking out my tongue, then dropping the Cheerio onto my tongue. I perfected that in my high school Government/Economics class. It has come in handy with my kids :)
EXCELLENT
ReplyDelete-wempenator