My hopes, dreams and plans for the next 365 days
In no particular order:
* Jason gets a job
* We find a way to do IVF again
* We find a way to sell our house and get a real one
* Go to Arizona for Christmas
* Lissa and Joshua successfully potty train (I'd be okay with it happening a few months longer than 365 days though)*
* Lissa and Joshua successfully transition to toddler beds without any causing trauma/drama (also okay with it taking a few months longer than 365 days)*
*I'm very much so to the point that I don't care when the kids potty train or sleep in toddler beds. I figure we'll keep them in cribs until they learn to climb out or when it's socially unacceptable and as for diapers... as long as they're potty trained before they go to college, we're okay right??
No comments:
Post a Comment