Friday, September 24, 2010

Opus 387 - Day 28

What's in my handbag/purse

I use a purse (when I go to school) and a diaper bag (for every other time I go some place).

Purse - wallet, school keys, school ID badge, chap stick, Ipod

Diaper bag #1 (backpack for everyday use) - diapers, wipes, diaper cream, pens, pencils, Tide pen, hand sanitizer, chap stick, tissues, wallet (when it's not in my purse), mints

Diaper bag #2 (for Church use only) - Cars magnet set, Princess magnet set, 2 doodle pads, 2 color wonder coloring books, 2 sets of color wonder markers, many sheets of stickers, 5 quiet activity folders, hand sanitizer, mints, pen, pencil, tissues, Primary songbook, 2 snack bowls of Fruit Loops, 2 snack bowls of Trix, 2 snack bowls of Winnie the Pooh Animal Crackers, several used Sacrament cups. 4-6 books and 2 sippy cups with water are added before we leave for Church. No diapers or wipes - Jason carries the backpack so he can have the diapers if a change is necessary (I can't when I'm playing the piano) - he prefers the "manly" navy blue Eddie Bauer backpack to the colorfully striped diaper bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lissa Smith Look-alike Meter

Joshua Smith Look-alike Meter